SkyBus Standard Ticketing Conditions
买球app,正规的买球网站The conditions of the agreement between Airbus Express Limited (NZBN 9429041263303) owner and operator of the SkyBus bus service (“SkyBus”) and the purchaser and/or user of this ticket and any person who accompanies them (“passenger”) are set out below. These conditions may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of SkyBus and without prior notice.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- the passenger and his/her property are carried entirely at his/her own risk;
- SkyBus will not be liable to the passenger for death, sickness of or any other injury to any passenger or for any other injury, loss or damage suffered by the passenger whether personal or consequential or otherwise, however caused;
- SkyBus will not be liable for the loss of or damage to any personal effects, luggage or other goods, whether or not such loss or damage is suffered, or is caused by anything occurring before, after, or in the course of any journey; and
- SkyBus’ liability to a passenger is limited to the amount paid by the passenger to SkyBus for his/her ticket.
- Tickets: Passengers must show their ticket to SkyBus staff as a condition of travel on the bus. Passengers who have purchased a ticket online from the SkyBus website (airportsindia.org) must present a scannable bar code (either as a print out or on their portable electronic device) to the driver. Tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. Tickets are not transferrable, may not be duplicated and are non-refundable. A return trip ticket must be used on separate journeys. SkyBus may in its discretion accept payment of bus fares by way of alternative methods, such as special passes and electronic smartcards, including the AT HOP card (and these terms conditions will apply to those alternative methods). Acceptance of any alternative method of payment will be subject at all times to the relevant issuer’s terms and conditions.
- Schedule: SkyBus will use reasonable efforts to meet stated departure and arrival times but SkyBus does not promise to meet those times and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, will not be liable for any failure to meet those times. Without limiting the previous statements, specifically SkyBus cannot be held liable for delays due to road conditions, traffic volumes, weather conditions or incorrect bookings made by third party agents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, SkyBus shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or consequential upon, directly or indirectly, any abandonment of, delay in departure or delay during any trip howsoever caused but will use reasonable efforts to ensure such events do not occur.
- Refunds: SkyBus will not refund any part of the fare if a passenger elects not to travel.
- Carriage: SkyBus may substitute any other vehicle for its own vehicle and/or tranship passengers and/or their luggage and these terms shall continue to apply to carriage by such substituted vehicle or transhipment.
- Statutes: These terms and conditions apply to the extent that they are not inconsistent with or in contravention of any obligation imposed upon SkyBus by virtue of the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Conditions of Carriage Act 1979 or any other relevant legislation, and nothing in these terms and conditions limits a passenger’s rights under such provisions.
- Infants & Children: Children aged 13 years and under are not permitted to travel alone on our vehicles but must travel with a parent or guardian. If a child aged 13 years and under is found travelling alone, SkyBus staff will contact the police to have the child returned to their parent or guardian. Children aged 14 years and over may travel alone but their supervision and safety remains at all times the sole responsibility of their parent or guardian.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted on board our vehicles or in waiting facilities or shelters used for our service.
- Behaviour: A passenger may be told to disembark or permission to board can be refused, if in the opinion of SkyBus or the driver:
- any other passenger may be threatened or at risk by violent, abusive or aggressive behaviour; or
- there is a risk that such passenger or their luggage may cause disturbance, or may cause distress or discomfort to any other passenger or the driver.
买球app,正规的买球网站Violence, abuse or aggression in any form will not be tolerated. All incidents will be reported to the police.
- Alcohol and Food etc.: Consumption of food or drinks (except water in screw top containers) is not permitted on board our vehicles. The transportation of hot food and hot drink, irrespective of the container/vessel used is also prohibited on-board. SkyBus can refuse to carry, or remove from a service, a passenger who, in the reasonable opinion of SkyBus or its driver, is affected by drugs and/or alcohol. Any and all additional costs incurred as a result of the refusal to serve, or the removal from the service will be borne solely by the passenger.
- WiFi: SkyBus will endeavour to provide access to WiFi on-board when specified. The speed and reliability of WiFi can depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to:
- the capability of devices connecting to WiFi;
- the availability of the telecommunications network providing the WiFi;
- the physical location of the bus;
- the level of usage of WiFi on the bus; and
- the signal interference and general internet congestion.
SkyBus does not guarantee that access to WiFi will be secure, stable, reliable, continuous, fault-free or accessible at all times and will not be liable to provide partial or full refunds to passengers due to unavailability of WiFi.
- Baggage: SkyBus’ baggage allowance is the same as the standard checked and carry-on baggage allowance of the airline for which you hold a ticket. Additional items (such as bikes, surf boards, very large items or excess baggage) may be permitted, subject to availability of space on a relevant trip. Passengers may be asked to travel on a subsequent bus if, in the driver’s opinion there is insufficient space or the additional items may be a safety hazard. Passengers are responsible for the protection of fragile items and must ensure that no item causes any danger, obstruction or inconvenience to other passengers, the driver or the bus. Bikes may be carried on-board if, in the opinion of the driver, there is sufficient space and it is safe to do so, however, passengers may be required to dismantle and secure their bike in a container. Carriage of any item may be declined if in the opinion of the driver or SkyBus it will cause any danger, obstruction or inconvenience whatsoever.
- Left Luggage: Any property that is left aboard a SkyBus vehicle or in a SkyBus terminal will be carried to a central point and stored at the owner’s risk for no more than 28 days. A reasonable administration fee may be applied for the return of lost property and in addition any freight expenses incurred in the return of lost property must be paid for (or secured) in advance by the passenger.
- Credit Cards: SkyBus may charge an additional reasonable fee for payment by credit card. The fee will vary depending on the type of credit card used. The relevant credit card fee will be published on the SkyBus website and at any place where tickets are sold, and is subject to change without notice.
- Fares: Fares will be published on the SkyBus website and at any place where tickets are sold. All fares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Mobility: We endeavour to accommodate our disabled passengers and all our services are mobility-enhanced, providing excellent access for wheelchair passengers. Each disabled passenger needs to ensure they can board, disembark and move around the bus unaided or, alternatively, to travel with a carer/companion. SkyBus will issue companion cardholders with a second ticket for their companion to travel at no charge. If a passenger is unable to meet these requirements, the passenger may be refused access to the bus.
- Emergencies: Without limiting any other entitlement of the driver to direct passengers, each passenger agrees that in the case of an apparent emergency or breakdown, the driver may direct passengers to leave or reboard a bus, to move to a particular place of safety or to another bus or to take such other actions as appear reasonable to SkyBus or the driver at the time.
- Animals: Pets are not permitted on-board SkyBus but guide dogs, hearing guide dogs, guide dogs in training and other assistance animals will be permitted to travel on SkyBus. Travel with these animals is subject to general restrictions and SkyBus may refuse carriage if it considers (at its sole discretion) that an animal may cause a disturbance, become savage or may risk harm to itself, its owner, other passengers or staff. On services where seating availability and space is limited, staff may request passenger and animal to board an alternative service or to sit in a specified seat.